Software Testing Industrial Training
Software Testing 6 Months Industrial Training with Live Project in Noida, Delhi NCR, Ghaziabad is provided by SoftCrayons Tech Solutions Pvt Ltd. The Software testing course is the most beneficial for MCA, BCA, BTech and Mtech Students. Whether you are a aspiring students or Job Seekers, SoftCrayons provide 100% job surety. Students will get placed in top IT companies as a Software Testing Engineer or Tech Support and various other posts.
Merely creating software is not the end of task. Companies are responsible to pass all the created software through SDLC phases. In these phases, there is a huge demand of expert test engineers. Our technical expert software testing trainers are here to teach you to understand all the strategies to check software quality measures.
We provide 6 months short term software testing course training. In this training students can learn all software testing techniques, and can learn to check software quality. In our live project based software testing training students are tasked with real-time assignments that help them understand how software testing actually happens in corporate environment.
The job of a software tester entails understanding what the user expects from a software product and evaluating the software being developed to see if it fulfills those expectations. At least in today's scenario, the software tester stands between you and an unusable product. Don’t waste your time in the high competitive edge of time, juts enroll yourself with SoftCrayons, Noida for the advanced software testing training for short term duration. Also you would have lots of opportunities to get job.
Why Software Testing?
Software testing is one of the SDLC phase in which Software test engineer verify and validate the newly created software. They make sure that the software meets the clients’ requirements. This is the way of executing a program or application to remove all the bugs.
It is generally categorized into two parts – Manual and Automation. In Manual Testing, the test cases are developed and executed manually by the human without the use of any tools or script, whereas, in automation testing, the test cases are executed using tools, scripts and software.
At Manual and Automation Software Testing Training Program in Delhi NCR/Ghaziabad/Noida are offered by SoftCrayons Tech Solutions Pvt Ltd. The aspirants are provided with essential knowledge and skills in software testing using both manual and automation methods so that they can successfully become a professional software tester.
The Software Testing Certification Training Courses are designed to help fresh graduates understand the process of software development life cycle and become a quality analyst who can analyze the software and provide assurance to the client.
In our short term Software Testing Industrial training candidats can:
1. Pick up abilities and capabilities required in Industry by Experts.
2. Work at Real-time Projects relying on the course you select.
3. Candidates work in an corporate environment.
4. Use top-level assembling mechanical and specialized affiliations.
5. Seamless incorporation inside the mind-sight learning and content management system.
Why Should You Join Us/
SoftCrayons Tech Solutions is a leading IT industrial training providers in India. The SoftCrayons is currently running Industrial Courses Training Classes in Delhi-NCR/Ghaziabad/Noida Locations. If you have keen desire to get job in top MNCs, welcome to SoftCrayons. Join the best category on-job industrial training classes for Software Testing and others.
SoftCrayons also offers summer training for other various courses. Aspirants can join the SoftCrayons, Noida for ".NET live project training, 6 months PHP training, 6 weeks industrial training on embedded systems, 6 months cloud computing live project training, CAD 6 months/weeks industrial training...and more."
SoftCrayons is the top in category for offering placement to the aspirants, as it has a dedicated placement wing which caters to the needs of the students during placements. SoftCrayons helps the students in the development of their resume as per current industry standards.
SoftCrayons also conducts Personality Development classes including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills to prepare students to face challenging interview situation with ease. SoftCrayons has prepared its students to get placed in top IT FIRMS like HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture and many more.
Softcrayons' expert trainers offer 100% Live Project Training In Software Testing. Our team provides the best guide to the students to make them able to perfectly work on these following live projects.
1. Hospital Management System Testing
2. College Management System Testing
3. Mobile Store System Testing
4. Online exam Testing
5. Online Shopping Application Testing
6. Internet Banking Software Testing
7. Airline Reservation System Software Testing
8. ATM Database System Software Testing
9. Telephone Billing System Sofware Testing
10. Client Server application Software Testing
Total Course Module Download Syllabus
- Objectives Of Software Testing
- Software Development Process
- Why Software has defects?
- Most common defects
- What is Verification & Validation
- Difference between QA & QC
- Role of a Tester
- Early Testing
- Pesticide Paradox
- Absence of Error is a Fallacy
- Testing Should Show Presence of Defects
- Testing is Context Dependant
- SDLC Phases
- SDLC Models
- Waterfall Model
- V Model
- RAD Model
- Prototype Model
- Spiral Model
- Agile Model
- Static Testing
- White Box Testing
- Black Box Testing
- Gray Box Testing
- Smoke and Sanity Testing
- Formal Testing
- Priority Based/Risk Based Testing
- Ad-hoc Testing
- Re-Testing & Regression Testing
- End-to-End Testing
- Exploratory Testing
- Benchmark Testing
- Monkey Testing
- UI Testing
- Usability Testing
- Security Testing
- Performance Testing
- Test Planning
- Test Strategy
- Test Plan
- Test Analysis
- Analyzing Functional Requirements
- Preparing Requirement Clarification
- Test Preparation
- Identifying & documenting Test Scenarios
- Test Case Design Techniques
- Preparing Test Cases
- Testing Fundamentals
- Software systems context
- Causes of software defects
- Role of testing in software development, maintenance & operations
- Testing & quality
- Seven testing principles
- What is Automation Testing?
- Benefits of Automation Testing?
- Manual Testing vs. Automation Testing
- Types of Automation Testing Tools
- Tool Selection Criteria
- Automation Testing Process
- When should Test Automation be used?
- When should Test Automation be avoided?