Advanced Dot Net
Advanced Dot Net (.Net) Training advance dot net
Net framework is one of the popular platforms used to develop desktop applications, web and mobile applications. SoftCrayons in Delhi-NCR, Noida, and Ghaziabad offers advanced .net training by our technology expert faculty that train trainees on theoretical as well as real-time applications. Our skilled faculty designs course syllabus with concept and real-time example. Advanced .net course at SoftCrayons provides a small group of batches so our proficient faculty provides solution of all problems of each student. After completion of the course at SoftCrayons organize recruitment process for students to get placed in good organizations.
WHY JOIN US
We are one of the reputed institutes in Delhi-NCR, Noida and, Ghaziabad that offers advanced. Net training by efficient faculty. We are the best institution for providing advanced Dot Net Training with free demo classes so trainees can familiar with our domain experts and see how they deliver lectures.
WHO CAN JOIN THE COURSE?
Any student can join advanced .net course that has basic knowledge of
1. .Net framework
2. Programming language like C++, C# etc
3. Database concept and have good analytical skills.
HOW TO PROVIDE:
1. SoftCrayons in Noida, Ghaziabad and Delhi-NCR offers advanced .net training institute by experienced trainers that delivers lecture on theoretical as well as real time application.
2. We ensure 100% job placement guarantee in good organizations and also arrange interview sessions by expert HR recruitment panel.
3. Advanced .net course at SoftCrayons offers six month IT industrial training with free life time membership card for course.
4. We offer extra problem solving classes for students so they can get the solution for all problems faced in course.
5. SoftCrayons offers crash course, weekly and monthly course with flexible timings.
6. We offer free domain for live applications that helps students to improve their technical skills and make them more efficient at their job.
After completion of advanced .net course you will be able to use
1. WCF (Windows Communication Foundation)
2. WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation)
3. WWF (Windows Workflow Foundation)
4. Web services
5. Linq, Silverlight, MVC
6. XML, XSLT and many more.
1. Six month IT industrial training
2. Free web hosting service
3. 100% job assurance
4. Interview preparation
5. Free life time membership card for course
6. Free domain for live applications
7. Additional problem solving classes
Total Course Module
- Introduction of ASP.NET MVC
- Role of Model, View, and Controller
- How ASP.NET MVC Works
- Benefits of using ASP.NET MVC
- Comparison of ASP.NET VS ASP.NET MVC
- Understanding the structure of an ASP.NET MVC project
- Creating views
- Defining controllers
- Defining a data model
- Overview of coding standards follows during programming
- Types of Action Result in MVC
- Creating strongly-typed views
- Understanding URLs and action methods
- TempData, view Bag and View Data with example
- Data Annotations
- Validation in MVC
- Razor Basics and Implementation of Razor view
- Accessing Model Data in Razor views
- Defining and using HTML Helpers
- Defining and Designing a layout Page
- Defining and using partial views
- Overview of AJAX
- Using AJAX Action Links
- Overview of jQuery
- jQuery Techniques
- Using post and get methods in jquery
- Using AJAX and Jquery in MVC with Example
- Over View of Entity Framework
- Code First Approach with example
- Model First Approach with example
- Database First Approach with example
- ASP.NET application architecture best practices
- Implementing a Repository and Entity Framework Data Model
- Define Dependency Injection
- Using Dependency Injection
- Accessing a Repository in controller
- Basics of I/O classes in MVC
- Basics of input and output streams.
- Create the excel document with records and create the view to upload/import the excel
- How to import an excel from view to the database
- Export the Data from Database to excel
- Create the view using web grid
- How to convert the webgrid into pdf
- Designing email panel
- How to send an email to various users
- Sending auto emails
- Basics of WCF service creation
- WCF and its types of contracts
- How to consume the WCF service with MVC
|Batch Type||Class time||Course Duration|
|Monday-Friday||2 Hours||1 Month|
|Saturday & Sunday||3 Hours||1.5 Months|
|Sunday||4 Hours||2 Months|