CCNP stands for Cisco Certified Network professional created by Cisco Systems to upgrade the level of a CCNA certification holder.Students choosing this program get exposure to:
- Installing and Maintaining both wide area networks (WAN) and local area networks (LAN) for systems between 100-500 nodes.
Students also gain expertise in a wide range of network features and protocols, including:
- Route Redistribution
- Access Lists
After completion of CCNP training course students will be expert in:
- Network and routing concept
- EIGRP, OSPF implementation
- Route manipulation, path control implementation
- Enterprise internet connectivity
- Network design, campus network architecture
- Configuring inter-VLAN routing
- Methodologies of troubleshooting and many more.
Students having knowledge of CCNA and Basic Networking can enroll for this course.
SoftCrayons Tech Solutions is one of the renowned institutes in Ghaziabad, Noida and Delhi-NCR that provides CCNP training with well designed syllabus according to current IT market standards by our trainers having +5 years of Industrial experience.
Students after the completion of the course can have job opportunities in the following designations:
- Senior Network Operations Engineer- CCNP
- Network Support Engineer
- Technical Trainer etc.
Hired by top companies like IBM, ARICENT, ACCENTURE etc.
Module – 1. ROUTE
- Scalable Internetwork Requirementss
- Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP)
- Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
- BGP , Open Shortest Path First(OSPF)
- Standard and Extended Access Lists
- Route Redistribution
- Routing Update Traffic
- Policy – Based Routing
- IP Private Addresses
Module – 2. SWITCH
- Local Area network (LAN) Media Types
- Basic Switch Configuration
- Virtual Local Area Network(VLAN) Implementation
- Routing Between VLANs
- Multilayer Switching
- Hot Standby Routing Protocol(HSRP) Configuration
- Switch Security
- Network Access Restriction
Module – 3. TSHOOT
- Troubleshooting EIGRP , OSPF ,BGP
- Troubleshooting Routing Redistribution Solutions
- Troubleshooting Ipv6 Routing
- Troubleshooting Ipv6 and Ipv4 Interoperability
- Troubleshooting Switch to Switch Connectivity for the VILAN for the Based Solution
- Troubleshooting General Switch Security
- Troubleshooting Switch Virtual Interfaces (SVIs)
- Troubleshooting Wireless