Adobe Illustrator Training
What is Adobe Illustrator?
Illustrator is graphics tool used to design business website patters logo, sharp edges illustration etc and the user can edit vector image outline. Illustrator utility is developed by Adobe System helps to provide the desired pattern for the business logo. To create vector graphics Adobe Illustrator uses mathematical constructs. In it, a line is composed of two dots attached by an algorithm, this is the reason that it is mostly used for logo creation or anything which is needed to be printed or displayed at differing sizes. The best thing about vector graphic that it never loses its quality if it’s scaled up or down..
Adobe Illustrator is a vector graphics software designed | developed | marketed by Adobe Systems.
Adobe Illustrator is a side by side companion product of Adobe Photoshop. It was first developed for Apple Macintosh in the month of December 1982. Illustrator provides settings in the area of “type settings” and logo graphics.
Utilized broadly by designers everywhere throughout the world to make itemized and detailed cartoon illustrations, expound representations, specialized outlines, basic or near logos, print prepared formats and remarkable illustrations, for use in multimedia or over the internet. It has a super blend of instruments for both painting and drawing and furthermore gives incredible control over typography and its control.
It even has some cool components of Photoshop like feathering, external and inward gleam and the capacity to make drop shadows that are non-destructive.
The main objective of our illustrator training institute is to familiarize students with Adobe Illustrator. We will cover, in depth and beyond based on all the basics which will allow you to start making professional looking graphics professionally. The main goal of the illustrator training institute is to give the students with enough practical experience so that after certification the students when going for a job interview will have no issues acing it.
Students registered for our illustrator training will also be assessed how they understand our teaching material. They will be given practical weekly projects to enhance their understanding and so forth.
WHY SHOULD YOU CONSIDER ILLUSTRATOR TRAINING?
It allows the user more flexibility in customizing the workspace.
It comes with a splendid user interface that allows the individual to have custom viewing and enables saving space..
Illustrator leverages power to the user to give more control over text and its formatting with options such as paragraph composing and OpenType fonts
Using illustrator increases the user’s productivity and it also allows for in-panel editing and use of multiple artboards at a time.
As it is a vector based program allows the creation and development of graphics that are scalable to any extent without any further lose of high quality resolution, with crisp and sharp lines that are perfect for printing quality.
Illustrator files are comparatively small in size so allow easy sharing, mailing and use.
The files created in illustrator are usually small in size which allows easy and smooth sharing of created images.
The conceivable outcomes with Adobe Illustrator are perpetual and limitless. When you ace the drawing apparatuses and the fundamentals there is no thinking back. What is more, in the event that you have worked with Photoshop previously, it will be significantly simpler since the palates and commands are quite similar.
Softcrayons Tech Solution being the best ILLUSTRATOR training Institute provides ILLUSTRATOR training to its students; with the help of our IT Proficient Faculty having +5 years of Industrial Experience handling live projects in this Sector. Students opting for this ILLUSTRATOR training course will get exposure to the list above, with live examples and practical applications. Students after the completion of the ILLUSTRATOR training course will get 100% Job placement assistance. We provide ILLUSTRATOR training in practical learning sessions with live projects under the guidance of expert faculty. Free lifetime membership card for ILLUSTRATOR training course is provided as well. We facilitate extra problem-solving classes excluding curriculum classes that help students to get the answer to problems faced in ILLUSTRATOR training course.
WHAT IS YOUR FUTURE WITH ILLUSTRATOR TRAINING?
Students after the completion of Illustrator training will have job opportunities in the following designations:-
Hired by top companies like FSS, Home Credit, Quest etc.
WHY JOIN US
SoftCrayons in Delhi/NCR, Ghaziabad and Noida offers illustrator training by efficient trainers that help you to the expert in all illustrator tools. SoftCrayons offers free demo classes for students so they can visit our illustrator course institute and can familiar with experienced trainers. After completing illustrator course you will expertly use selection, drawing tool, type, painting tool, reshaping, symbolism tool, graph, moving and zooming tool and many more. If we talk about trainers then we have experienced trainer expert in Illustrator and having 5 years of experience in graphic designing
Total Course Module
- Using the Welcome Screen
- Introducing Vector Based Paths
- Working with Layers in Illustrator
- Introducing Anchor Points
- Creating a New Document
- Repositioning and Adjusting View
- Saving the Document
- Utilizing Illustrator Startup Documents
- Intro to Bridge and The Bridge Center in CS
- Finding Folders and The Thumbnail View
- Opening, Moving and Previewing Bridge Files
- Preview, Filtering and Rating Options
- Organizing Files using Preferences
- Deleting, Duplicating, Moving files in Bridge
- Renaming Sorting and Batch Renaming files
- Presenting a slide show from the Bridge
- Setting Up Preferences
- Using Color Settings
- Configuring Palettes & Workspaces
- Using Navigation
- Setting Palette Options and Using Transparency
- A Look at the Shape Tools. Creating a Circle
- Aligning Circle Shapes
- Creating Star Shapes
- Creating Rectangle Shapes
- Using the Flip Tool to Mirror Shapes
- Combining Shapes
- Tilde Key Function
- Introduction to Fill and Stroke
- An Overview of the Color Palette
- The Color Spectrum Bar and Dialing in colors
- Black vs. Rich Black in the Color Palette
- CMYK vs. RGB
- Creating and Saving new Color Swatches
- Filling and Arranging Objects in a document
- Modifying and Arranging the Stroke of an Object
- Display Artifacts and Stroke Palette options
- Creating a fill Pattern
- Introducing Path Transformations
- Duplicating Objects
- Moving Objects in Increments
- Using the Reshape Tool
- Moving Paths
- Using the Offset Path Dialogue Box
- Working with Swatches
- Grouping Paths
- Using the Scale Tool
- Using the Rotate Tool
- Rotating Multiple Objects
- Advanced Rotate Options
- Using Bridge
- Creating a Tracing Template
- Drawing with the Pen Tool
- Modifying a Path
- Using and Editing Spine Curves
- Using BeziÃ©r Curves
- Creating a Cusp Point
- Modifying and Converting BeziÃ©r Curves
- Cutting, Extending, and Closing Paths
- Filling Paths
- Strokes and Fills
- Appearance Palate - Transform And Tweak
- Working With Layers - Uzz Character
- Making Use of the Join Command
- Locked Layers
- Making Center Points
- Intro To Pathfinder - Intersect Shape Areas
- Precision Filling Selection
- Various Selection Commands & Methods
- Various Scaling Methods
- Lace making Using Shape Tool - Rotate & Fill
- Merging Strokes & Fills With Compound Path Lace making Using Direction Handles & Anchor Points
- Pucker & Bloat
- Touring the Project
- An Introduction to the Pathfinder Operations
- Working with the Pathfinder Palette
- Comparing Pathfinder Behaviors
- Joining Paths and the Miter Limit
- Cropping, Uniting and Arranging
- Selecting and Deselecting Paths
- Fill Options and other pathfinder operations
- Preparing an Image for Liquefy & Envelope
- Using the Warp Tool to Liquefy
- Using the Envelope Functions
- Editing Enveloped Content
- Liquefy with Live Trace
- Importing Text into Illustrator
- Selecting Text for Reformatting
- Moving Text to a New Text Container
- Reformatting Text with the Paragraphs Pallet
- Altering Text Font and Size
- Moving Text and Altering Line Spacing
- Copying Text Formats