What is JAVA Script?
2. Designed for making system driven applications.
3. Complementary to and incorporated with Java
4. Complementary to and incorporated with HTML.
5. Open and cross-stage
Where is JAVA Script being used?
It is mainly used by developers to create, develop and implement interactive website pages; and also used in the following listed:-
1. Client-side validation
2. Displaying data and time
3. Dynamic drop-down menus
4. Displaying pop-up windows, alert dialog box, confirm dialog box, prompt dialog box etc.
5. Displaying clocks and more…
Why you should consider JAVA Script training?
Simple to Pick Up
What is your future with JAVA Script training?
Students after the completion of JAVA Script training will have job opportunities in the following designations:-
1. JAVA Script Developer.
2. Front End Developer- JAVA Script
3. Senior UI Developer – JAVA Script
4. Hired by top companies like Accenture, 3D PLM Software Solutions, Aptara, Scientific Publishing Services Pvt. Ltd
Total Course Module
- Understanding Events
- Global Variable
- Data Types
- If Statement
- Loop: for and while
- Browser Objects
- Window Object
- Document Object
- innerHTML property
- inner Text property
- form validation
- email validation
- Schematic Project: Electronics Diagram
- Architectural Project: Landscape
- Mechanical Project (with Polar & Tracking)
- Mechanical Project: Surge Protector
- Mechanical Project: Satellite
- Creating New Drawings with Templates
- What are Layers?
- Layer States
- Changing an Object’s Layer
- Drawing Arcs
- Drawing Polylines
- Editing Polylines
- Drawing Polygons
- Drawing Ellipses
- Working with object Properties
- Measuring Objects
- Architectural Project
- Mechanical Project
- Civil Project
- Trimming and Extending Objects
- Sketching Objects
- Creating Fillets and Chamfers
- Offsetting Objects
- Creating Arrays of Objects