Linux originally developed by Linus Torvalds for personal computers based on the Intel x86 architecture; is a Unix-like computer operating system assembled under the model of free and open-source software development and distribution.
Linux is an operating system that runs on
- Desktop computer
- Embedded systems
- Network routers
- Mainframe computer and many more
It manages hardware resources, launches and handles applications, and provides some form of user interface.
Linux is used for the followings listed:
- Troubleshoot Other Computers
- Make a Chromebook More Useful
- Host a Web Site/Webapp
- Work with Hard Drives and Partitions
- Automate Everything in Your Home
- Run a Home Server for Backup, Streaming, Torrenting
- Create a Dedicated Media Center or Video Game Machine
- Revive an Old or Slow PC
students after the completion of the course will be expert in:
- Installation and configuration
- Booting and shutting down Linux
- X windows system administration
- Managing users and groups
- Linux file system, Linux file security
- Linux kernel, troubleshooting the system and many more
12th pass motivated students can enroll in this course.
SoftCrayons Tech Solutions Provides Linux training to its Students in Delhi/NCR, Ghaziabad and Noida; with the help of our IT Professionals having +5 years of industrial experience following up with their customized syllabus and practical interactive lectures.
Students after the completion of the course can have job opportunities in the following designations:
- LINUX administrator
- Senior LINUX multimedia developer
Hired by top companies likeIBM, INDECOMM GLOBAL SERVICES, ARTISOCRAT etc.
1. 70 – 640 -Windows Server 2008 Active Directory, Configuring:
- Configuring DNS for Active Directory
- Configuring and maintaining AD objects
- Configuring AD Certificate Services
2. 70-642 -Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure,Configuring:
- Configuring IP Addressing and Services
- Configuring Name Resolution
- Configuring Network Access
- Configuring File and Print Services