About Manual Testing
Manual testing is the process of manually testing a software system for faults. For this process a tester is needed to play the role of an end user and use most of all features of the appliance to confirm correct behavior. To ensure completeness of testing, the tester often follows a written test plan that leads them through a set of vital test cases.
Manual testing is made using various testing methods like
- White box testing
- Black box testing
- Grey box
- And acceptance testing
Students having good knowledge about Java, C programming and Objective-C can enroll in this course.
SoftCrayons Tech Solutions provide manual testing course in Delhi-NCR, Noida and Ghaziabad with our certified trainers having +5 years of industrial experience also with the help of their well designed syllabus and interactive practical classes.
1. 70 – 640 -Windows Server 2008 Active Directory, Configuring:
- Configuring DNS for Active Directory
- Configuring and maintaining AD objects
- Configuring AD Certificate Services
2. 70-642 -Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure,Configuring:
- Configuring IP Addressing and Services
- Configuring Name Resolution
- Configuring Network Access
- Configuring File and Print Services