Manual Testing Training
Manual testing is the process to find out the error or defect in the developed application without using any automation testing tool. Manual testing is made using various testing methods like white box testing, black box testing, grey box and acceptance testing. Delhi-NCR, Noida and Ghaziabad based SoftCrayons institute provide manual testing course with well designed syllabus and facilitate free lifetime membership card for the course, so student can come any time to get the solution of problems faced in the course.
WHY MANUAL TESTING
Any student can join the manual testing courses that have basic knowledge of any programming language and keen to learn new skills.Manual testing is an easy and good method of testing any application.It is a manual process of doing smart work and easy to find the bugs. Manual testing is the process to find out the error or defect in the developed application without using any automation testing tool. Manual testing is made using various testing methods like white box testing, black box testing, grey box and acceptance testing. Delhi-NCR, Noida and Ghaziabad based SoftCrayons institute provide manual testing course with well designed syllabus and facilitate free lifetime membership card for the course so, student can come any time to get the solution of problem faced in course.
WHY JOIN US
Join Manual testing Training in Noida, Ghaziabad, Delhi/NCR by our expert faculty at SoftCrayons Tech Solutions. We at SoftCrayons offer you to join Manual testing Testing course at an affordable and reasonable price. We assure you about Job placement, quality testing training, well maintained classrooms & computer labs. If we talk about trainers so, then you will be trained by an experienced & professional trainer of industry.
What We Provide
1. Textbooks, Notes, EBooks.
2. Necessary Software, DVDs etc.
3. Focus on practical labs.
4. Training Certificates.
5. Live project Based Training.
6. 100% Job Placement.
7. Lab facilities with Wi-Fi environment.
1.Interview preparation by our professional team.
2. Problem solving classes at the end of the course.
4. Job placement.
5. Make Carrier in MNC
6.Live project work experience.
Total Course Module
- Testing Services Line Overview
- Software Organization Structure and Testing Goal
- Overview of software Application Testing
- Overview of SDLS [Software Development Life Cycle]
- Overview of Project Execution Lifecycle
- Overview of Project Lifecycle
- Terms used in software testing *Defect, Error, Bug, Failure etc…
- Waterfall Model
- Prototype model
- Spiral model
- Incremental Model
- RAD (Rapid Application
- V Model
- What is Quality Management System and it’s need
- What is Quality Assurance
- Review process and Types of Review Process
- What is quality Improvement
- Quality Management Life cycle
- Principals of Quality and Operational Excellence
- Quality Standard
- White Box
- Black Box
- Grey Box
- Unit Testing
- Integration Testing
- Testing Types
- Smoke Testing/Sanity Testing
- Functional Testing
- Integration Testing
- Functional/System Testing
- Re Testing
- Regression Testing
- User Acceptance Testing
- Alpha Testing
- Beta Testing
- Validation Testing
- Non Functional Testing
- Recovery Testing
- Browser Compatibility Testing
- Cross Browser Testing
- Multiple Browser Testing
- Performance Testing
- Load Testing
- Stress Testing
- Volume Testing
- Security Testing
- SOA testing
- Mobile Testing
- Adhoc and Exploratory testing
- Web Application Testing
- Accessibility Testing
- Introduction of Different Estimation Technique and Reporting Templates
- Overview of Traceability Matrix and creation
- Overview of Test Metrics and its importance
- Test case writing
- Test case exhibition
- Bug Reporting
- Introduction to Agile Methodology
- Scrum Process
- Meeting & Artifacts (Sprint, Sprint Burn down chart, Sprint Review etc...)
- How to create User Story
- How to Add Task
- How to Track Tasks
- Acceptance criteria of Task Order.
- Kanban Board
- Creation of use cases
- Creation of Test Plan
- Creation of Test Cases
- Implementation of testing optimization Techniques (ECP, BVA, Decision Table…)
- Review Of Test Cases
- Execution Of Test case
- Agile Tracking, Scrum Meeting and Daily Stand-ups
- Defect Reporting
- Health Care
- General Banking Overview
- Basic understanding of Insurance Business
- Know Terminology used in Insurance
- Type of insurance
- Non life & life & General Insurance
- Introduction of Health care Domain
- Health care Terminology
- Health care work Flow
- Role of Bank
- Types of Banks
- Banking structure in India
- Service Offered by Bank
- Type of Cards
- Mobile Banking
- Database Testing with SQL forTest Professionals
- What is Database Application?
- Understanding data storage
- Back end & front end Testing
- General Database Basic
- Relationship Database Concepts
- Overview of DML, DDL, TCl
- DML : Insert, update, Delete, merge
- DDL : Create, Drop, Alter, Rename, Modify, Truncate
- TCL : Commit, Role Back, Save Point
- Single Row Function/Multiple Row Function
- String Function, Number Function, Date and time Function, General Function
- Joining Tables:
- Obtaining data from multiple tables
- Types of joins : Inner joins, Non eque join, Cross join, Natural join, Left join, Right join, Full join
- Arithmetic Operator
- Like Operator
- Not Null
- Primary key
- Foreign key