The MCSE stands for Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer and is used for the designing and implementation for business solutions. MCSE holders are recognized for having the technical skills, expertise and knowledge necessary to perform complex roles using Microsoft technologies. Many Employers depend on MCSE professionals to.
- Solve difficult problems requiring innovative resolutions
- Design systems and complex solutions
- Build and deploy
- Operate, maintain and optimize Microsoft-based systems
12th pass motivated students can enroll in this course.
SoftCrayons Tech Solutions is one of the renowned institutes in Ghaziabad, Noida and Delhi-NCR that provides MCSE training with well designed syllabus according to current IT market standards by our trainers having +5 years of Industrial experience.
Students after the completion of the course can have job opportunities in the following designations:
- Senior Engineer (System Admin)
- Technical Consultant
- IT Executive
Hired by top companies like WIPRO, SUPPRORT STAR, AMDOCS etc.
1. 70 – 640 -Windows Server 2008 Active Directory, Configuring:
- Configuring DNS for Active Directory
- Configuring and maintaining AD objects
- Configuring AD Certificate Services
2. 70-642 -Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure,Configuring:
- Configuring IP Addressing and Services
- Configuring Name Resolution
- Configuring Network Access
- Configuring File and Print Services