About Network programming
In this section students will get exposure on how to deal with Python Sockets usually called Socket programming; as they are the real backbone behind web browsing. Sockets are used mostly everywhere. In simple terms; in this course the students will learn to deal with client and server both with practical examples.
The topics in detail are listed below:
- Introduction to data communication
- Understanding the basic functionality of network layers
- Introduction to Client/Server Networking
- Use Network Protocols (UDP, TCP, SMTP & FTP)
- Develop own Socket
- Able to work with RPC’s
After that students will get familiarized with data manipulation with a tool or libraries known as
- And Matplotlib
10th /12th students who are passionate about programming can enrol in this course.
SoftCRAYONS Tech Solutions provide Fundamental Network Programming with Python Programming Language. In this course aspirants will be able to understand the basics of networking, Python Language as well as essential protocols of network.
Students after the completion of the course will have exposure to content of:
- Introduction to ipython console
- Using Python list and dictionaries
- Indexing and slicing
- Parsing data files into Numpy and pandas
- Aggregating data in pandas
- Working with Mathplotlib and many more.
- Section 1: Python Basics
- Section 2: Python Special Methods
- Section 3: Functions and Packages
- Section 4: Numpy and Pandas
- Section 5: Matplotlib