About PHP (Personal Home Page)
PHP (hypertext Preprocessor) created by Rasmus Lerdorf is a server-side scripting language designed at the start for internet development however is additionally used as a general-purpose programming language as well. PHP is a server site scripting language that could also be embedded into HTML, and also can be utilized in combination with various internet guide systems, web content management systems and internet frameworks. PHP code is typically processed by a PHP interpreter implemented as a module within the internet server or as a common entrance Interface (CGI) executable.
The topics in this course include:
- Core PHP
- Advance PHP
- PHP Frameworks
Core PHP means Principle PHP which is a basic course provided to students.
Students opt for this course to learn how to work with:
- Custom web application development
- Ecommerce web application development
- Developing an ecommerce website based on PHP
- Developing any software with PHP coding
- Web Portal development
- Different applications for News, Hotels, Restaurants etc
- Integrating any website to a PHP based platform.
- PHP CMS development
- PHP Customization
- Shopping cart development using Core PHP.
- PHP Feedback forms
A content management system also known as ‘CMS’ is a software application tool that is widely used in various corporate and marketing websites like:
- Article and more
PHP is a widely used, powerful artificial language that enables us to develop massive internet applications.Other scripting languages that can be used apart from PHP are:
However, PHP remains being implemented the most. PHP's quality is attributed to how straightforward it is to learn and use, in distinction to other scripting languages.
10th/12th pass or Graduated students can enroll for this course.
SoftCrayons Tech Solution is a leading PHP training institute in Noida, Delhi/NCR and Ghaziabad. We provide training in practical learning sessions with live projects under the guidance of expert faculties having +5 years of Industrial experience. Our Faculties customize their own syllabus according to the current IT standards and also for easy understanding.
Students after the completion of the course will have job opportunities in the following designations:
- Php Developer
- Able to Freelance
Hired by top companies like TECHMAHINDRA, LAVA, HCL etc.
- Introducing PHP
- Installing & configuring PHP
- PHP input mechanism
- PHP output mechanism
- Language basics
- Introduction of PHP keywords
- Operators & expressions
- Working with flow control through control statement
- Working with flow control through loop statement
- Array with PHP
- Using string in PHP
- PHP function
- Database management(MySQL)
Advance PHP Training Module
- File handing in PHP
- Creating web features
- obeject oriented programming
- Error & expection handling
- Creating security using PHP
- Regular expression
- Payment gateway intergration
- web service in PHP