SAP stands for Systems Applications and Products for information handling. Fundamentally SAP is partitioned into different modules which incorporate Financial Accounting (FI), Controlling (CO), Production Planning (PP), Materials Management (MM), Sales and Distribution (SD), and so forth. The significant capacity of SAP is not related to programming but rather it can be arranged through its own particular programming dialect which is known as ABAP. The SAP is the best and biggest ERP programming on the planet.
ERP (Enterprise resource planning) is an arrangement of enormous data which is composed in such an approach to organizing all the data, assets and exercises that are required to finish the procedures of billing or satisfaction of order and so on. The Application of SAP ERP is connected with a software of an incorporated Enterprise resource planning (ERP). Normally it is the latest and best result item after SAP R/3. It is business software which is generally required by average size or vast association in all enterprises and in addition distinctive segments.
SAP ERP is the product whose application is important to accomplish business brilliance. This product conveys worldwide introduction, effective usefulness, and adaptable upgrade bundle choices which are required to pick up a maintainable, upper hand and position of your association for gainful development. SAP ERP is the product which is the spine for some associations which contributes for the accomplishment of operational brilliance in the key business zone, and it incorporates acquisition and coordination’s execution, product improvement and assembling, and deals and services. With the operations of SAP ERP programming, you can be in a position to streamline your everyday operations to lessen costs, increment incomes, amplify gainfulness and furthermore to enhance client benefit.
WHAT IS YOUR FUTURE WITH SAP TRAINING?
- - SAP Training Course helps understudies to upgrade their abilities for better movement. Many are befuddled in knowing the advantages that this instructional class offers. Here are some greatest points of interest in taking up SAP training course:
-They will have a brisk and quicker information/knowledge in making low-cost implementation process for expanding the products name in the targeted market.
- An extraordinary open door gives in the wake of turning into an SAP proficient that can even land you the best position on the planet with the most noteworthy pay
- If the representative is an SAP affirmed proficient then the organization would give him a one of a kind notoriety. This notoriety can pick up them more extra focuses on their work process and they can even lead the group
- The organization would give enormous promotions and advancements step by step since you are an SAP guaranteed proficient who lifted the workforce of the organization
- If there are changes made in the market, a SAP prepared proficient can without much of a stretch adjust to these new practices in the business segment
- If there are changes made in the market, an SAP prepared proficient can without much of a stretch adjust to these new practices in the business segment
Softcrayons Tech Solution being the best SAP training Institute provides SAP training to its students; with the help of our IT Proficient Faculty having +5 years of Industrial Experience handling live projects in this Sector. Students opting for this SAP training course will get exposure to the list above, with live examples and practical applications. Students after the completion of the SAP training course will get 100% Job placement assistance. We provide SAP training in practical learning sessions with live projects under the guidance of expert faculty. Free lifetime membership card for SAP training course is provided as well. We facilitate extra problem-solving classes excluding curriculum classes that help students to get the answer to problems faced in SAP training course.
WHAT IS YOUR FUTURE WITH SAP TRAINING?
Students after the completion of SAP training course will have job opportunities in the following designations:-
1. SAP- Principal consultant
2. ABAP Developer
3. Business Analyst- SAP
Hired by top companies like SAP India Pvt Ltd, Acesoft Labs, Accenture etc.
ABAP stands for Advanced Business Application Programming that is developed by SAP a German company that builds up ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) systems. ERP systems are used to maintain or track all information related to business. ABAP is object-oriented programming language used to develop SAP R/3 system. ABAP categorized in two type of executable program are reports and module pools.
ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) system is a powerful business tool used to integrate various business functions like Inventory, Order management, Accounting information, customer relationship management, Human resources into one entire system to manage or organize information for the complete organization. In ERP system, various functions of the business unit are supported by the shared database
Enterprise resource planning (ERP) system is a business management system that comprises integrated sets of comprehensive software, which can be used, when successfully implemented, to manage and integrate all the business functions within an organization.
ERP BO TRAINING
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Business objects are the reporting tool used to analyze and sort information data that transformed from large volume raw data using business intelligence techniques. Information design, information access, publishing, lifecycle management, platform administration and portal integration are the key feature of ERP business objects.
Total Course Module
- 1) HW -- 4 Hrs
- A) HW Introduction
- B) Architecture of Different HW Devices
- 2) SW -- 4 Hrs
- A) SW introduction
- B) Languages and Software Development
- C) Introduction to OS
- D) Types of OS
- 3) Database Concepts 4 Hrs
- A) Introduction
- B) Database Architecture and Concepts
- C) Types of Database
- D) In Depth discussion of Oracle Database and Architecture
- 1) ERP and its background
- 2) Different types of ERPs
- 3) Evolution of SAP
- 4) Different versions of SAP
- 5) New dimensional components of SAP
- 6) Modules of each SAP component
- 1) NW Introduction
- 2) Components of NW
- 3) Core Architecture
- 4) Application servers, Central Instance, Dialog instance
- 5) ABAP and Java Stacks
- 6) Message servers, Dispatchers
- 7) WPs and the types
- 8) System Landscape
- 1) Core Component and functionality
- 2) NEW Dimensional components and basis introduction of these functionality
- 3) Modules of SAP components
- 4) Roles in SAP application
- 5) Basis introduction to ABAP and T-Codes
- 6) Basis introduction to SAP technical work flow
- 1) Layers of SAP Application
- 2) Pre-requisites for SAP installation
- 3) SAP installation
- A) DB installation
- B) Application server installation
- C) Front End installation
- 4) Start and Stop SAP
- 5) Post installation
- 6) Hosts and Services files
- 7) Directory Structure of SAP
- 1) Client Concept
- 2) Create clients
- 3) Prerequisite for Client Copy
- 4) SCCL and Client Export/Import, Copy Logs and monitoring of Client Copy
- 1) TMS introduction & configuration
- 2) TMS functionality and methods to use
- 3) Support packs and installation
- 4) ABAP and Java Patching
- 5) Kernel upgrade/Patching
- 1) Daily, Weekly and monthly monitoring the system health.
- 2) T-Codes related to System monitoring.
- 3) Background Jobs administration
- 4) Spool architecture and administration
- 5) Language installation
- 6) Oss notes and SAP service market place
- 7) SAP NET uses.
- 8) Performance tuning methods and implantation.
- 1) Oracle Database concepts
- 2) Monitoring Table spaces
- 3) SAPDBA/BR Tools
- 4) DB Activities and T-Codes
- 1) Introduction to BW/BI.
- 2) Installation of BW/BI and integration with ECC and other backend systems
- 3) Introduction, installation of SCM and basis integration with ECC
- 4) Introduction of CRM, SRM, XI, Portal etc and their integration.
|Batch Type||Class time||Course Duration|
|Monday-Friday||2 Hours||1 Month|
|Saturday & Sunday||3 Hours||1.5 Months|
|Sunday||4 Hours||2 Months|