C developed at Bell Labs by Dennis Ritchie is a high-level and general purpose programming language that is ideal for developing firmware or portable applications.
Following listed are the features of C programming language:
- Fixed range of keywords, including a set of control primitives,such as:
- Multiple logical and mathematical operators, including bit manipulators:
- Multiple assignments can be applied during a single statement.
- Function return values are not always needed and should be neglected if necessary.
- Typing is static. All data has a type however could be implicitly converted.
- Basic form of modularity, as files may be individually compiled and linked and may more.
C++ is a general-purpose programming language, developed by Bjarne Stroustrup, and is an extension of C language. It is therefore possible to code C++ in a "C style" or "object-oriented style." In certain cases, it can be implemented in either way thus it is an effective example of a hybrid language.
10 th / 12 th pass motivated students who are passionate about programming can enroll in this course.
SoftCrayons Tech Solutions provides C++ training in Delhi/NCR, Ghaziabad and Noida. The institute offers six months industrialized C++ training by our domain specialist having +5 years of industrial experience so the students can learn their course in most effective way. Our aim is to make sure students gets the best of the course with the help of our customized syllabus and practical interactive lectures.
Students after the completion of the course will have job opportunities in the following designations:
- Software Engineer
- C developer