About Core PHP
Core Php training course gives special importance on basic concepts of php. By the completion of this course the user will able to understand .
PHP (Hypertext Preprocessor), it is extensively used by developers for programming and development. PHP has lots of benefits and easy to learn so it is the first choice of developers and programmer. It is a server side scripting language developed in 1994 by Rasmus Lerdorf. PHP is capable to develop CLI means Command Line Interface such as standalone graphical program. Today PHP is the best career choice for the students because it provides lots of different career choice.
10th/12th pass or Graduated students can enroll for this course.
Soft Crayons Tech Solution provide Core Python Training Program to all students and professionals who want make a bright career in the python programming. Core Python Course is designed by our expert that include all basic concepts of python with practical implementation. We clear the all doubts by taking extra doubts classes and by giving the exercise for home that enhance the students confidence towards the python programming language.
Students after the completion of the course will have job opportunities in the following designations:
- PHP Developer
- Able to Freelance
Hired by top companies like TECHMAHINDRA, LAVA, HCL etc.
Started with Core Php
- Introduction to Web Development with PHP
- Why we learn PHP while we have ASP and JSP
- How to code a PHP application
- Introduction to relational database with MySQL
- How to use PHP with a MySQL database
- How to work with form data
- How to work with strings and numbers PHP Developer
- How to work with dates
- How to create and use arrays
- How to work with cookies and sessions
- How to create and use functions
- How to create and use objects
- How to use regular expressions, handle exceptions, and validate data
- How to design a database
- How to use SQL to create a MySQL database
- How to use SQL to work with a MySQL database
- Professional PHP for working with MySQL
- A database-driven web site
- How to create secure web sites
- How to send email
- Live project on PHP