Django is a standout amongst the most prominent Python-based Web Application frameworks. It frames the foundation of some significant sites and is known for its relative usability and the speed at which you can create and send Python web applications and holders.
Our Python Web App Development with Django Training Course will give existing Python designers incredible hands-on experience building strong, business web applications with the Django framework.
Django built by experienced developers is high level Python based framework that emphasis on quick development and clean logical design.
Features of Django are:
- It gives a way of mapping requested URLs to code that handles request.
- It makes things very easy to display.
- It converts user submitted information into a data structure that can be easily manipulated
- It helps the individual to separate content from presentation via a template system, So that you can change the look of your site without affecting your content.
Students after the completion of the course will know:
- How to work with various database servers.
- Templates concept in Django.
- How to Create and play Admin web page.
- How to route URLs and nonSQL models
- How to create their app for website and many more
Students having basic knowledge about Python can enroll in this course.
SoftCrayons Tech Solutions is one of the renowned institutes for Django training in Delhi/NCR, Ghaziabad and Noida; with the help of our Domain proficient faculties and their customized syllabus.
Students after the completion of the course will have job opportunities in the following designations:
- Django web Developer
- Technology head- Django
- Backend developer- Django
Hired by top companies like ALTEN CALSOFT LABS, FLYONIT SOLUTIONS, ELITE TECH (FLIPKART, AMAZON, UBER etc)
Django Syllabus :
- Introduction to Django
- Difference between a App and a Project
- What are Migrations and Why we do that
- Admin part (How to create Superuser in Python)
- What are Views in Django
- URL Routing
- What is Render and relative import
- A overview of settings file in Django
- How to Configure Template
- What are Models
- Models and Admin Linkup
- Modelform creation
- Form Validation
- What is Context in Django
- Form in a View
- Custom Form
- How to setup Email in our Projects
- Static Files and Serving Static Files in Django
- Adding Bootstrap to Django
- Bootstrap Grid System
- Idea of CSS and Blocks
- URL names as Links
- How to add Authentication in Django Project with help of Registration Redux module
- Authentication Links in Navigation Bar
- Add Login Form in Bootstrap
- How to render Images and Videos on our site
- Query Set Basics