Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Business Objects Courses
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Business objects are the reporting tool used to analyze and sort information data that transformed from large volume raw data using business intelligence techniques. Information design, information access, publishing, lifecycle management, platform administration and portal integration are the key feature of ERP business objects. SoftCrayons in Noida, Delhi-NCR and Ghaziabad offer ERP business objects training by experienced faculty that trained students on live applications.
WHY JOIN US
SoftCrayons is the best place to learn ERP business objects training in Ghaziabad, Delhi-NCR and Noida etc by domain proficient trainers. SoftCrayons is the renowned institute for providing ERP business objects courses with free demo classes and delivers lectures on theoretical and live applications that help students to get hands-on real-time projects and make them creative at their workplace.
WHO CAN JOIN THE COURSE?
Any student can join Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) business objects courses that have basic knowledge of database concept and keen to learn new skills.How to provide:
1. SoftCrayons in Noida, Delhi-NCR and Ghaziabad offers free life time membership card so students can come any time after completion of course.
2. We offer free demo classes for students so before joining the course they can interact with our professional faculty and see how they delivers lecture.
3. ERP Business objects training at SoftCrayons provides six month IT industrial training program by domain expert trainers.
4. SoftCrayons offer ERP business objects course with flexible timings so students can join the course at time that convenient to them.
5. ERP Business objects training at SoftCrayons provide 100% job appointment and conducts interview sittings by proficient recruitment team.
6. Extra problem solving classes are provided by SoftCrayons for students that help them to get solution of problem faced in classes.
After completion of ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) business objects training you will be able to work on
1. ERP Business objects and architecture
2. Components, Reporting
3. Universe development
4. BO Joins, loops, traps
5. Security, check integrity
6. Performance tuning and many more.
1. Free life time membership card for course
2. Six month IT industrial training program
3. 100% job placement guarantee in good organizations
4. Interview sessions by expert team
5. Free domain for live applications
6. Free web hosting service
7. Extra problem solving classes.
Total Course Module
- New features in SAP BO BI 4.0.
- Data Warehousing Architecture.
- Business Objects Architecture.
- SAP BO Data Modelling
- SAP BO ER Modelling
- SAP BO Dimensional Modelling
- Dimensional Tables.
- Fact Tables.
- Different types of Dimension Tables
- Conformed Dimension Tables
- Junk Dimension Tables
- De generative Dimension Table
- Star Schema
- Snowflake Schema
- Galaxy Schema
- Slowly Changing Dimensional Tables.
- Fact Table.
- Fact less Fact Table.
- SAP BO Different Types of Facts or Measures
- Bridge tables.
- Lookup Tables.
- Top Down Approach
- SAP BO Bottom Up Approach
- SAP BO Data Mart
- Dependent Data mart.
- SAP BO Independent Data Mart
- Staging Area
- De normalization
- Oracle 10g (SQL)
- SAP BO Introduction to Oracle Database
- Data Types
- SQL Statements
- DDL – Data Definition Language
- DML – Data Manipulation Language
- DQL – Data Query language
- DCL – Data Controlling language
- TCS – Transaction Controlling Language
- SAP BO Character Functions
- Numeric Functions
- Data Functions
- Conversion Functions
- Aggregate Functions
- SAP BO Inner Join
- Left Outer Join
- Right outer Join
- Full outer Join
- Cartesian Join
- Self Join
- Natural Join
- Union All
- SAP BO Creation of Project
- Relational Connection
- OLAP Connection
- Data Foundation Layer
- Business Layer
- Edit Connection
- Shortcut Connection
- Secured Connection
- Publishing Connection
- Publishing the Business layer
- Converting Repository Universe from Unv into Unx
- Publishing the Universe to Repository
- Publishing the Universe to Local
- Retrieving the Universe from Repository
- Multi Source Universe
- Data Foundation
- Insert tables in Data Foundation
- Define Joins in Data Foundation
- Cordiality setting in Data Foundation
- Arrange Tables
- View Table values in Data Foundation
- Filter Table values in Data Foundation (Wont Impact in Reports O/P)
- Edit Table values (Removing Columns , Changing Data types & Keys)
- Calculated Column in Tables
- Sort and re-ordering the columns in Data Foundation
- Refresh Structure
- Derived tables
- Create Views
- Detect Join / Cordiality / Alias / Keys / Row Counts
- Resolving Loops
- Business Layer
- Folders (Class)
- Sub Folder (Sub Class)
- Native Filter
- Business Filter
- Hide Folders , Objects & filters
- Show Script
- Show Values
- View Tables and Object Dependency
- Custom Navigation Path
- Parameters and List of values
- Check Integrity
- Data Security
- Business Security
- BI launch pad: What’s new in 4.0
- Introducing Web Intelligence
- Creating BI workspace
- SAP Steam
- Scheduling a Document
- Working with Thin Clients
- Creating Web Intelligence Documents with Queries
- Report Design in the Java Report Panel
- Enhancing the Presentation of Reports
- Formatting Reports
- Creating Formulas and Variables
- Filtering data
- Input Control
- Sharing Web Intelligence Documents
- Merge dimensions
- Page view
- View Structure
- Drill Filter Tool bar
- SAP BO Download to PDF, Excel & CSV
- Export to CSV
- Scope of Analysis
- Database Rank
- Sub Query
- Combined Query
- Custom SQL
- Changing report source
|Batch Type||Class time||Course Duration|
|Monday-Friday||2 Hours||1 Month|
|Saturday & Sunday||3 Hours||1.5 Months|
|Sunday||4 Hours||2 Months|