MCITP or Microsoft Certified IT Professional is certification program for validating candidate knowledge to perform a particular job task like database administrator or enterprise messaging. MCIPT demonstrates that an individual is capable of managing day-after-day server operations as well as providing Windows Server 2008 administration.
Students learning for MCIPT will get exposure to:
- Handle day to day management of the server os, file structure and directory services
- Handle software distribution and updates.
- Troubleshoot servers
- Configure the server
- Implement an auditing policy
- Perform scheduled vulnerability assessment scans
12th pass motivated students can enroll in this course.
SoftCrayons Tech Solutions is one of the renowned institutes in Ghaziabad, Noida and Delhi-NCR that provides MCIPT training with well designed syllabus according to current IT market standards by our trainers having +5 years of Industrial experience.
Students after the completion of the course can have job opportunities in the following designations:
- • Senior Technical Consultant
- • MCITP trainer
- • System Administrator
Hired by top companies like WIPRO, SUPPRORT STAR, AMDOCS etc.
1. 70 – 640 -Windows Server 2008 Active Directory, Configuring:
- Configuring DNS for Active Directory
- Configuring and maintaining AD objects
- Configuring AD Certificate Services
2. 70-642 -Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure,Configuring:
- Configuring IP Addressing and Services
- Configuring Name Resolution
- Configuring Network Access
- Configuring File and Print Services