WHY JOIN US
We are one of the popular places to learn MVC 4 training institute in Delhi-NCR, Noida and Ghaziabad etc by efficient technology expert. We are the best reputed institute for providing MVC 4 course with free life time membership card so students can come any time after completion of course.
WHO CAN JOIN THE COURSE?
Any student can join MVC 4 course that has basic knowledge of
1. .Net platform
2. Any programming language like C, C#, C++ etc.
3. Database concept and has good analytical and logical skills.
HOW TO PROVIDE
1. Delhi-NCR, Noida and Ghaziabad based institution offers MVC 4 training by experienced trainers that design syllabus with real time paradigms according to latest IT market standard.
2. MVC 4 course at SoftCrayons offers six month IT industrial training program with free demo classes.
3. We provide 100% job assurance and interview preparations by professional HR placement panel.
4. SoftCrayons offers extra problem solving classes that helps student to get the solution of all issues find in course.
5. We offer crash course, weekly and monthly course with flexible timings so students can join the course at their prefer time.
6. MVC 4 training at SoftCrayons provide free membership card for life time so student can come any time after completion of course to get answer of any query find in course.
After completion of MVC 4 course you will be able to use
1. Controller, view
2. Razor view engine
3. Model, tracing
4. Validation, scaffolding
1. 100% job appointment in top most companies
2. Free life time membership card for course
3. Interview sittings by expert recruitment team
4. Free web hosting service
5. Free domains for live applications
6. Extra problem solving classes
7. Six month IT industrial training program
Total Course Module
- MVC Architecture
- Understand the MVC design pattern and how it’s applied in ASP.NET MVC
- Understanding Model
- Understanding View
- Understanding Controller
- Key benefits of ASP.NET MVC
- Advantages of MVC based Web Application
- HTML Helper Methods
- Render HTML Form
- Using Drop Down List
- Binding Html Helper to Model
- Using “For” Methods with Typed Model
- Creating Views with HTML Helpers
- Exploring Controllers and Controller Base class
- Passing data from Controller to View
- Comparing View Data, View Bag and Temp Data
- Types of Action Methods
- Action Method Parameters
- Default model Binder
- Complex Type Model Binding
- Form Collection
- Model Binding
- Http Posted File
- Introduction to ADO.NET
- Creating Tables and Relationships
- SQL Fundamentals
- Stored Procedures
- Insert, Update, Delete, Select commands
- Overview of AJAX and ASP.NET MVC
- Unobtrusive AJAX
- Using AJAX Action Links
- Overview of jQuery
- jQuery Techniques
- Using jQuery UI
- Creating strongly-typed views
- Understanding URLs and action methods
- Using HTML helpers
- Handling form post-backs
- Data validation
- Using hidden fields
- Session and Application State
- Custom model bindings