HTML stands for "HyperText Markup Language." In short, more or less HTML is the code behind creating a website.
So really what is HTML? Basically, it is a programming dialect comprising of "tags" and specified rules that can be comprehended and understood by various web browsers (Chrome, Mozilla etc) with a specific end goal to show a website page. A website page would appear to be identical to everybody that views it no matter what browser the individual is using; however, this is not the situation as various browsers read HTML somewhat in the very different way, bringing about website pages looking marginally different to different individuals.
Consider HTML as a correspondence interface between the Human world and the Computer world, a kind of translator between the two universes. Similarly as somebody who talks only Chinese cannot speak with somebody who talks just English, without the utilization of a translator. The PC needs to comprehend what you are instructing it to do, so you utilize a dialect that will decipher your charges into something that the PC will understand. The purpose of HTML is to plan or make an electronic rendition of a website or website page which can then be utilized by the PC to send our data everywhere throughout the world. At the point when a human visits a site to this electronic variant is then deciphered and shown in the shape which we as people need to see.
To code or program in HTML you utilize a series of programming labels, the labels are encased within sections "." You may utilize either capitalize or lowercase for your programming tag, a few software engineers jump to utilize capitalized case to recognize the labels from the rest of the tags; this is a decent practice since it makes it simpler when the time comes to investigate the website page. If you know the basics of this language you can compose your own website.
Why should you consider HTML training?
HTML is very easy:
A question that runs into everybody’s mind is that “Is it hard?” the answer s simply straightforward “NO”; HTML or Hyper Text Markup Language is not that hard at all. With proper hard work.
HTML is strong:
HTML is widely supported by browsers. Positively a larger number of programs browsers support HTML than whatever other web programming/Markup language. In the event that you want your site to show all around the globe then it is always suggested to make it via HTML because again most part programs support HTML. The software engineer takes care to enhance their site. Enhancing an HTML based site for a browser similarity is neither troublesome nor complex. That is the most prominent preferred standpoint for learning HTML.
HTML is free:
Let’s face it who doesn't love free stuff? HTML is free. This is the most real favorable advantage of HTML. You needn't bother with a product of HTML; no additional plug-ins are required.
It is search engine friendly:
With HTML making SEO compatible websites is altogether simpler than whatever other programming languages. Of all the web programming dialects, HTML is the most preferred search engine friendly programming language.
Softcrayons Tech Solution being the best HTML training Institute provides HTML training to its students; with the help of our IT Proficient Faculty having +5 years of Industrial Experience handling live projects in this Sector. Students opting for this HTML training course will get exposure to the list above, with live examples and practical applications. Students after the completion of the HTML training course will get 100% Job placement assistance. We provide HTML training in practical learning sessions with live projects under the guidance of expert faculty. Free lifetime membership card for HTML training course is provided as well. We facilitate extra problem-solving classes excluding curriculum classes that help students to get the answer to problems faced in HTML training course.
WHAT IS YOUR FUTURE WITH HTML TRAINING?
Students after the completion of HTML training will have job opportunities in the following designations:-
1. Senior UI developer- HTML
2. Front Developer- HTML
3. HTML Professional
4. Hired by top companies like Accenture, TechMahindra, HCL etc.
Total Course Module
- What is HTML?
- Setting Up the Dreamweaver to Create XHTML
- Creating Your First HTML page
- Formatting and Adding Tags & Previewing in a Browser
- Choosing an Editor
- Project Management
- Image Formats
- Introducing the IMG Tag
- Inserting & Aligning Images on a Web Page
- Detailing with Alt, Width & Height Attributes
- Creating Tables on a Web Page
- Altering Tables and Spanning Rows & Columns
- Placing Images & Graphics into Tables
- Aligning Text & Graphics in Tables
- Adding a Background Color
- Building Pages over Tracer Images
- Tweaking Layouts to Create Perfect Pages
- Setting Up an Online Form
- Adding Radio Buttons & List Menus
- Creating Text Fields & Areas
- Setting Properties for Form Submission
- Understanding Tags, Elements & Attributes
- Defining the Basic Structure with HTML, HEAD & BODY;
- Using Paragraph Tag to assign a Title
- Setting Fonts for a Web Page
- Creating Unordered & Ordered and Defination Lists
- Detailing Tags with Attributes
- Using Heading Tags
- Adding Bold & Italics
- Understanding How a Browser Reads HTML
- Creating Hyperlinks to Outside Webs
- Creating Hyperlinks Between Documents
- Creating a link for Email Addresses
- Creating a link for a Specific Part of a Webpage
- Creating a link for a image
- Adding a Side Content Div to Your Layout
- Applying Absolute Positioning
- Applying Relative Positioning
- Using the Float & Clear Properties
- Understanding Overflow
- Creating Auto-Centering Content
- Using Fixed Positioning