Pro-E is developed by Parametric Technology Corporation (PTC) for providing parametric, integrated 3D CAD/CAM/CAE solution for variety of industries. Pro-E runs on Microsoft Windows operating system and provides following functionality for mechanical engineers are solid modeling, drafting, parametric modeling, finite element analysis, assembly modeling etc. SoftCrayon in Delhi-NCR, Noida and Ghaziabad offers Pro-E training course by domain proficient faculty that designs course syllabus with concept and easy to understand paradigms according to current IT market standards.
WHY PRO E
After completion of Pro-E training course you will be able to use:
1.Pro/Engineer wildfire basic modeling process.
2. Interface, sketcher geometry..
3.Extrudes, reveals, ribs..
4. Selecting and editing..
5. Creating sweep, blends, hole, shells.
6. Assembling with constraints .
WHY JOIN US
SoftCrayons offers Pro-E training Delhi-NCR, Noida and Ghaziabad by experienced faculty with flexible timings. SoftCrayons ensures 100% job placement guarantee and interview preparation by professional HR recruitment panel. Pro-E training course at SoftCrayons facilitate additional problem solving classes for students to get solution of problem faced in course. Pro-E course at SoftCrayons provide six month IT industrial training program with free demo classes so before joining the course you can familiar with our skilled trainers and see how they delivers lecture. We offer free life time membership card for course and also facilitate crash course, weekly and monthly courses.
WHAT WE PROVIDE
1. Textbooks, Notes, EBooks.
2. Necessary Software, DVDs etc.
3. Focus on practical labs.
4. Training Certificates.
5. live project Based Training.
6. 100% Job Placement.
7. Lab facilities with Wi-Fi environment.
1.Interview preparation by our professional team.
2. Problem solving classes at the end of the course.
4. Job placement.
5. Make Carrier in MNC
6.Live project work experience.
Total Course Module
- Introduction to the Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire Basic Modeling Process
- Understanding Pro/ENGINEER Concepts
- Using the Pro/ENGINEER Interface
- Creating Sketcher Geometry
- Using Sketcher Tools
- Creating Sketches for Features
- Advanced Sketching
- Creating Extrudes, Revolves, and Ribs
- Selecting and Editing
- Creating Datum Features: Planes and Axis
- Creating Sweeps and Blends
- Advanced Blends
- Creating Holes and Shells
- Advanced hole Creation
- Advanced Shells
- Creating Rounds and Chamfers
- Advanced Rounds and Chamfers
- Variable Section Sweeps
- Helical Sweeps
- Swept Blends
- Creating Patterns
- Group, Copy, and Mirror Tools
- Measuring and Inspecting Models
- Relations and Parameters
- Family Tables
- Reusing Features
- Assembling with Constraints
- Exploding Assemblies
- Surface Features
- Investigating Parent/Child Relationships
- Creating Drawing Views
- Creating Drawing Details
- Introduction to sheet metal design, primary
- walls, secondary and unattached walls
- Unbend, bend back and cuts, punches
- Sheetmetal forms bend features
- Unbending sheetmetal geometry
- Converting solid parts, additional features
- interrogating the sheetmetal model
- Real Time Rendering